The Lefkada’s Luxury Private Cruise 7H; Enjoy the tour of the little green islands near Lefkada and explore the hidden beauties of the Ionian sea.
The Highlights of Lefkada’s Luxury Private Cruise 7H
- It is a 7-hour sightseeing private boat cruise of Lefkada
- Stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat
- Beaches of Lefkada intertwined with the island’s global reputation
- Cool Beverages, Fresh fruit & snacks
Itenerary: Sivota, Papanikolis Cave (Meganisi), Scorpios, Scorpidi, Sparta, Madouri, Cheloni, Thilia Meganisi, Sivota
After breakfast, your private driver will pick you up from your accommodation and drive you to picturesque Sivota in Lefkada. Start from Sivota and cruise towards Meganisi.
Our first stop is at the cave of Papanikolis in Meganisi. The cave shot into prominence during World War II is a secret hideaway for the submarine Papanikolis. It is a sea cave about 30 meters deep with sand inside it, as well as stalactites that create a breathtaking atmosphere that you shouldn’t miss!
Thereafter visit Scorpios, the paradise of Aristotle Onasis, the great navigator. Nearby admire the islands, Scorpidi, Sparta, and Madouri the remarkable home of the famous poet Aristotle Valaorites. Also, enjoy a swim at the island Cheloni in its clear blue waters.
Our last visit of the day is at the Thalia island, small but it will compensate you with its green beauty.
Sale back to Sivota. Your private chauffeur will be waiting for you to drive you back to your accommodation!
- Meeting Location: Sivota pier
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time: At 10:00 AM
- Return Time: At 03:00 PM
- Operates: Daily from May to October
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Lefkada and marina – port at the ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Fresh Fruits
- Traditional snacks from our garden
- Premium wine or beer per passenger
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sea toys
- Fresh towels
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- JL audio & subwoofer mp3 – Bluetooth-AUX connection
- Sea pouffe floating
- Free waterproof mobile phone case
- GoPro camera
- Waterproof jacket
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Rigid Inflatable Boat Cruise
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details are needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships, and names in detail are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy &Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read that requirement in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all cruises; No show mean, no refund