Lefkada’s Diamond 8H Private Cruise; Discover some of the most stunning places around Lefkada island., Enjoy carefree and idyllic times admiring the famous crystal-clear blue waters of the Ionian Sea in west Greece.
Highlights of Lefkada’s Diamond 8H Private Cruise
- 8 hours cruise with a beautiful Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB)
- Visit the most famous beaches in Europe Port Katsiki & Ekremni
- Admire Odesseus isalnd Ithaka, Greece
- Fiskardo a traditional vallage on the water in Kefalonia
Cruise Itinerary: Porto Katsiki> Egremni> Myli> Afales Ithaca> Fiskardo Kefalonia> Sivota
Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Lefkada and will drive you to Sivota. Your Lefkada’s Diamond 8H Private Cruise starts! Our first stop is at Porto Katsik, the most famous and awarded beach in Europe. The white rocks, the blue crystal waters, and the magic sound of the sea will bring you close to the exotic nature of the most famous Mediterranean beach.
Your Lefkada’s Diamond 8H Private Cruise will continue visiting the amazing Egremni beach. Admire waters in various shades that resemble something from the Caribbean.
The next stop is at Myli. A sense of privacy and peace that will relax you. Visit the Cape of Lefkada, a landscape of wild beauty that hides well an ancient myth. Visit Afales of Ithaca, where you can dive or swim in its blue waters. We’ll cruise now to Fiskardo in Kefalonia, where you can try the traditional cuisine of the island!
Cruises and departure times are indicative and can be modified
- Meeting Location: Sivota pier
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time: At 10:00 AM
- Return Time: At 03:00 PM
- Operates: Daily from May to October
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Lefkada and marina – port at the ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Fresh Fruits
- Traditional snacks from our garden
- Premium wine or beer per passenger
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sea toys
- Fresh towels
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- JL audio & subwoofer mp3 – Bluetooth-AUX connection
- Sea pouffe floating
- Free waterproof mobile phone case
- GoPro camera
- Waterproof jacket
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Rigid Inflatable Boat Cruise
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details are needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships, and names in detail are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy &Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read that requirement in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all cruises; No show mean, no refund