Lefkada North-West Coast 7H Private Tour include a mini-cruise to the nearby island!
Lefkada is divided between the island and the mainland, and it has a special charm. The impressive beaches with white sand and deep-blue waters are Lefkada’s trademark. Its villages, most of the mountainous, keep their traditions and charm.
The Highlights Of Lefkada North-West Coast 7H Private Tour
- A 7 hours private tour
- Mini-cruise to the nearby island from Nydri
- Pick up from your Yacht or accommodation
- The famous monastery of Panagia Phaneromeni
- Traditional villages
- The famous Onassis island, Scorpio
- The valley of love
- A mini cruise
Lefkada North-West Coast 7H Private Tour; The town of Lefkada is on the northeastern side of the island. But first, we’ll start the private tour by visiting the wonderful monastery of Panagia Phaneromeni built on a neighboring hill of the town, on the site of the ancient Temple of Hera. The monastery is the greatest religious center on the island. It was destroyed by a fire and rebuilt in the 19th Century.
It is celebrated every year on the day of the Panagia (Virgin Mary). The monastery of Panagia Phaneromeni is visited by pilgrims from Lefkada and all over the world giving their thanksgiving offerings to the icon.
After our visit to the monastery, drive and visit the traditional village of Aghios Nikitas located on the north-western side of the island. The characteristic of the village is its small roads, which give you the feeling that you are living in ancient times.
After our 20 minutes of wandering around the village, we’ll return back to Lefkada from the same route. You will have the chance to take a drive through the village of Ligia well-known as the fishing village and the “valley of love”. Continuing our drive you will experience the scenery through small traditional villages such as Nikiana and some other villages on our way.
Now at the entrance of the Gulf of Vlichos and along the shore is Nydri, our next stop. We’ll stop there at a traditional place with its beautiful sandy beach. At Nydri, you can take an hour mini-cruise on which you will have the chance to visit only by sea many small islands. Some of them are, the well-known island of the famous shipowner “Onassis” called Scorpios. You will also visit by sea the island of a well-known Greek poet, Valaoritis.
After the disembarkation of the mini-cruise, we’ll take a drive back to the port of Lefkada where the ship will be waiting to embark or drop you off at your accommodation!
Summer is the driest time but storms can occur year-round. May to September is the best season period to visit. The mountain ranges to the west and north of Lefkada experiences a wide climatic variation from baking heat in summer to severe cold in winter with heavy rainfalls.
Winter can be cold but quite ethereal and even dramatic with fogs clinging to the side of the rock formations!
There isn’t really a bad time to visit Lefkada. So visit Lefkada at any time of the year!
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Lefkada island, Lefkada port, and yacht marina at the pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 08:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowded! (but as you are in Lefkada you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Lefkada
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Flexible pick up time on request
- Free Pick-up & drop off at your villa/hotel in Lefkada
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Lefkada port
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Lefkada Airport
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with a full leather interior and A/C.
- Local taxes
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding inside the archeological sites. Available on request with surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/escort will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
- Lefkada Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required on a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Lefkada Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets, and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain.
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Excursions canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund
- If you have any further questions please contact us!