The Best Of Lefkada From Vasiliki 8 H Cruise; Cruise the deep crystal clear waters of the Ionian sea and discover the most beautiful beaches of the protected south coast of Lefkada starting from Vasiliki village. This is the most beautiful way to discover on a day trip the captivating beauty of Lefkada beaches! Experience this special cruise! Our guests will enjoy viewing the most famous beaches on the island as well as spending time enjoying a swim, relaxing, and socializing during our stops.
Highlights Of The Best Of LefkThe Best Of Lefkada Cruise From Vasiliki 8 H
- A Full-Day-Trip with a traditional boat (Kaiki)
- Explore the most beautiful beaches of Lefkada island
- One day cruise to the protected south coast of Lefkada
- See the nearby Lefkadas famous island
- Visit Vasiliki
Details Of The Best Of Lefkada Cruise From Vasiliki 8 H
The Best Of Lefkada Cruise From Vasiliki 8 H: From Vasiliki of the beautiful Lefkada island, you have now the chance to take daily cruises at affordable prices, to surrounding islands (Skorpios, Madouri, Meganisi, Kefalonia, Ithaca).
Enjoy The Best Of Lefkada Cruise From Vasiliki 8 H with the boat NIDRI STAR II starts offering a pleasant cruise on the Sea.
The path that you will never forget is:
1. PORTO KATSIKI (LEFKADA)
Our first visit to the most beautiful beach of the Ionian, the breath-taking Porto Katsiki for a swim
2. FISCARDO (KEFALONIA)
The largest island in the Ionian Pelagos with its many alterations in landscapes and its varied natural beauties. Long sandy beaches, picturesque bays with turquoise blue water, impressive caves, and rare geological formations captivate the visitor. The ornament of the island, the only village left untouched by the major earthquakes of 1953-Fiscardo. A short stay to relax at one of the restaurants for a meal and enough time for a stroll.
Home of Homer`s hero Odysseus, legend history and a connecting point for spiritual people. The hospitable romantic island Ithaca offers an ideal place for a peaceful holiday, interesting tours, and exploration. A harmonious combination of sea and mountain with magical bays and enchanting beaches, picturesque pathways, and traditional houses. No limit on the duration of the stay.
4. PAPANICOLIS CAVE (MEGANISI)
A visit to Meganisi, where the cave of which in 1940 during world war II was used as a hideout by Navigator latridis of the legendary submarine Papanicoli, is located (The Nidri Star I enters the cave for photographs).
(The three islands of Onassis)
A guided cruise around the 3 islands with an afternoon stop on the island of Greek Tycoon Aristotle Onassis Scorpios for a swim.
the Island on which the great poet Aristotle Valaoritis was born raised and wrote his poems. From 1990 it has been characterized as a preservable museum and was inherited by his great-grandchildren.
Also, If you want to experience a unique event, join us in the beach party we organize every five days. We start from Nidri for a party you will never forget!
We’ll see you on board!
Operating period: From 01/05 to 10/10
- English speaking expert crew
- A full day trip with traditional boat
- Personal expenses
- Crew tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Day Cruise
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details are needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships and names in details are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior to embarkation
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( for monastery ). They should read those requirements in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund