Highlights Of Lefkada Island Tour 4 Hours; Welcome to Lefkada! Welcome to the diamond of the Ionian! Welcome to the world’s famous cosmopolitan island chosen by celebrities for their holidays! Here glamour meets simplicity, celebrities, college students, and families discover a fascinating world. Here mythology meets history! “ Lefkada” was the grandson of Apollo who gave its name to the island and according to mythology…
The Highlights Of Lefkada Island Tour 4 Hours
- 4-hours private tour in Lefkada island
- Combines Lefkada’ modern and classical sites guided by our experts
- Explore the wonders of Lefkada island
- Walk in the footsteps of the worlds famous celebrities
Highlights Of Lefkada Island Tour 4 Hours; Pick you up from your location in Lefkada and we’ll drive you to Chora ( Lefkada city). Start the Lefkada city tour by walking through the labyrinth narrow streets, and the beautiful snow-white houses having many possibilities to take nice photographs in the early morning when the city is still quiet.
You will get orientation and information on the old town, impressions of the small port, and the churches. Experience the famous windmills and get to see the well-known Agios Ioannis beach of Lefkada. Continue our private island tour!
Highlights Of Lefkada Island Tour 4 Hours; Next, you will explore the island by a private vehicle according to the size of your group, visiting some of the most famous beaches, the inner landscape, and take some photos of the fishermen and kaikis you will see on our way as well as small private chapels and houses built in typical Ionian style.
Visit the fortress of Agia Mavra. Santa Maura is a fortress on the northeastern tip of the Greek island of Lefkada. The castle began as a small fortification in c. 1300 to control access to the island, before it was expanded to become a walled town and the island’s capital by the early 15th century. An idyllic place 1km from town, where you have enough free time for a stroll around and to visit the 13th-century build fortress of Santa Maura.
Our next stop is Nidri. Here enjoy the view of the Ionian Sea, the Onasis’ Scorpio island, Sparti island, and have a coffee or a refreshment (not included in the price).
It’s time to take the way back and to reach a place with a fantastic view all over the town and neighboring islands. A Highlights Of Lefkada Island Tour 4 Hours with a lot of impressions and useful information comes to the end!
What is Excluded
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/escort will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
What is Included
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in island and Lefkada port pier!
- Info needed when booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the yacht line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 08:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowded! (but as you are in Lefkada you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and yacht ship!
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
Lefkada Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required on a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or other similarly disruptive events that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tino’s monastery ). They should read those requirements in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Transfer offered; Travelers pickup/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, Suite or apartment in Lefkada island and port and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed when booking make sure to include the name and address of your accommodation, or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 08:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowed! (but as you are in Lefkada you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Excursions canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show mean, No refund
- If you have any further questions please contact us!