Lefkada Adventure Jeep Safari is the most advantageous and fastest way to explore the island’s beautiful natural landscapes and cultural life. The most significant advantage of a Lefkadian Jeep Safari is its ability to negotiate even the uneven landscapes and the sandy beaches of the island.
Highlights Of The Lefkada Adventure Jeep Safari
- One day organized Jeep safari tour on Lefkada island
- Discover the hidden inaccessible corners of Lefkada island
- Explore the breathtaking views, rural areas, beautiful beaches …
- 10 hours approx. exciting off road safari trip
Lefkada Adventure Jeep Safari Details
Lefkada Adventure Jeep Safari; A fantastic, fun day out for explorers of all ages. Our professional guides and drivers lead this jeep convoy expedition off the beaten track to discover the hidden corners of Lefkada island many of them inaccessible unless by jeep. Enjoy breathtaking views, rural areas, beautiful beaches fabulous scenery, and the island’s treasures, all in one day.
Information & Schedule
A fun way to visit both Port Katsiki and Ekremni, and even spend time in glorious Karya village. We will pick you up from your hotel or residence, and our jeep safari tour begins!
Wheels are a necessity on Lefkada island since it’s such a large island, but worrying about anything more than the vehicle in front of you and the scenery around you lessens the experience. So here, with our jeep safari, you will have a chance to enjoy yourself while your lead jeep makes all the decisions of where, what and when.
After meeting your guide and listening to a brief itinerary, you will take off in your jeep, all of which have shades available. Drive through the amazing oak forest at 673m high from the dea level with the pro-age oaks. Admire the breathtaking view of the Prigiponisia (Cheloni, Madouri, Sparti, Scorpidi, Tsokari and the famous Onasis island Scorpio).
After passing and enjoy the view of Megannisi island, located between Lefkada and the Greek mainland, untouched by tourism, it provides amazing beaches with crystalline waters and secluded coves our first stop will be at Agios Nikitas closed for cars as its tiny center is with narrow cobbled streets, and you will hear about the island from your guide while you take in the panoramic view and admiring the beaudiful beaches. Thiss beaches is well-known for its quirky location as you are right in the path of planes taking off and landing. You will have time to enjoy a drink at one of the cafes or dig your toes in the sand.
To change gears a bit, you will now direct your jeep to Cape Lefkada. See there the lighthouse Doukato at the southern side of the island, . where the ancient temple of god Apollo was, and connected with the ancient lyric poet Sappho. Sappho, according to the myth committed suicide due to love frustration!
It is amazing how different it is from Cape Lefkada. You will have a little time here to shop or visit the market before you leave for what we consider the best part of the island, Porto Katsiki. It is as close to the Ekremni beach as you will see in the Ioanian sea. Lovely cafes and plenty of beachside restaurants to entice you and even a famous BBQ joint at one end. If you’re looking for a specific cuisine, please ask your guide.
Travel through the lenses field’s where the famous lens of Lefkada is produced, we will reach Profit Elias church with its amazing view covering the whole island from above the 1.000 meters height till we’ll concur the ultimate peak of the island on Mount Elati at 1.200 meters height!
It’s time for a traditional Greek meal! At the famous village of Pigadisani taste the homemade authentic local food, having the opportunity to participate in the cooking procedures!
Next of our visit is the traditional well-known village of Karya with its famous textiles. Did you know that Lefkada island has waterfalls? Visit the unknown and and virgin place the waterfall of Akoni to enliven the fairy-tale feeling of the unknown.
Don’t forget to take beach equipment, sun protection, water, and comfortable shoes.
Drivers: Must have your driving license with you and must be older than 22 years old.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Lefkada island and port and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed when booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 08:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowded! (but as you are in Lefkada you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
- Transportation from the pick-up location (villa, hotel, etc, or port cruise ship pier) to the departure point and back.
- Light Snack at a Traditional Lefkadian Farm
- Local Escort
- Admission Fees to the monastery
- Anything that is not specified as included
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirements in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund