Picturesque Parga And Syvota 8 H Private Tour; Starting from Lefkada this is a must-take excursion for all! Take this private tour to Parga, and let its picturesque town, its unbelievable sea fascinate you and combine it with another trip to Syvota, the Greek Paradise. This is a day you will always remember as one of the best you ever had!
The highlight of Picturesque Parga And Syvota 8 H Private Tour
- Start from Lefkada island
- Pick up and drop off from your yacht or your accomodation
- Expert English speaking travel driver
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz vihicle
- Visit two of the most popular holiday destination of west Greece
- The best of Parga and the best of Syvota
- Drive from Lefkada to Parga & Syvota (Sivota)
Parga in Greece is the most popular summer destination in Epirus. Check some of the reasons people love picturesque Parga (and you will, too)!
This small town is situated in a secluded bay of the Ionian Sea, it is famous for its exotic beaches, breathtaking natural landscape, and traditional architecture, perched on the foothills of a verdant hill, boasts an amazing view of the Ionian Sea, and has an intense island feeling.
Although Parga is a traditional settlement in Greece mainland, it definitely has the ambiance of an Ionian island. From turquoise waters and pristine mountains to elegant architecture, Parga will make you question whether you are on an island or not…
So, it’s not exactly unexpected that people love Parga, right? Let’s see why!
Parga’s beautiful landscape
The first things that will catch your eye, are the Venetian castle and the colorful traditional houses, insulated by lush greenery. Nestled in a verdant cove, Parga is a natural paradise, filled with the colors of the buildings, the sea, and nature! Amphitheatrically built on the foothills of a verdant hill, yet by the sea, Parga combines them both! What’s more, right in front of Parga, there are tiny exotic islets, which you can visit by boat.
The imposing Venetian castle
The main attraction in Parga is, the Venetian castle! Built-in 1792 by the Venetians, the Castle of Parga was strategically constructed for defensive purposes. Around the castle, there are traditional houses sitting around the Venetian castle. Find supplies galleries, bastions, arched alleys, hidden passages, warehouses, forts… It’s not a stretch of the imagination to picture the glorious battles that once took place here!
Today, inside the castle there are two main buildings, hosting events, as well as a cafe. And… when the night comes, the castle is even more impressive, as it is lit up!
The exotic Parga beaches
One of the reasons why Parga is wildly famous is- what else- its beaches. There’s no denying it: Parga beaches are some of them -they have turquoise waters and a wild natural setting that never fails to capture the visitors. The Dalmatian-like coastline of Parga forms many little coves, where you’ll find some of the most beautiful beaches you’ve ever seen!
- Sarakiniko beach Parga
- Lichnos beach Parga
- Valtos beach Parga
- Ammoudia beach Parga
- Alonaki beach Parga The picturesque Panagia islet
Syvota with Crystal Clear Waters and Secret Coves, also known as the “Caribbean of Greece”, justifies its reputation!!
Some call Syvota ‘The Ionian fjord; Syvota is considered to be one of the most fascinating finds for tourists in Greece! Βlue and green, representative of Thesprotia’s Prefecture, is the main reason why Syvota is considered as one of the most exotic destinations within Greece;
It is a tiny village and one of the best-kept secrets in the country.
Sandy shores, luscious green islets, long sheltered beaches with crystal clear waters, and secret coves are just some of the small town’s many features. It is the perfect stop for sailors of the Ionian archipelago, nevertheless, it is a must destination for all.
Syvota town is also rich in history and culture, being a crucial player in many of Greece’s major historical moments, like the Peloponnesian war in 433 BC.
Syvota is surrounded by secret coves and just a short distance from the coast you’ll find the small islands of Mavro Oros (“Black Mountain”) Agios Nikolaos, and Mourtemeno as well other, smaller islets.
Syvota is so small, but the town is welcoming to travelers, and those who do find a side of Greece that almost feels like stumbling upon hidden treasure!
All year round!
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Lefkada island, Lefkada port, and yacht marina at the pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 08:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowded! (but as you are in Lefkada you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Lefkada
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Flexible pick up time on request
- Free Pick-up & drop off at your villa/hotel in Lefkada
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Lefkada port
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Lefkada Airport
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with a full leather interior and A/C.
- Local taxes
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding inside the archeological sites. Available on request with surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/escort will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
- Lefkada Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required on a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Lefkada Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets, and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain.
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Excursions canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund
- If you have any further questions please contact us!