Lefkada 7 H Seabreeze Private Cruise; Enjoy the sun and the sea, wander around the most famous and private beaches of the Lefkada island.
Lefkada 7 H Seabreeze Private RIB Cruise; Enjoy a morning Rigid inflatable Boat Cruise by bringing with you your camera, swimming costume, and your good mood! But in the late afternoon or early in the evening you can have the chance to experience a romantic picturesque sunset cruise in a luxurious Rigid Inflatable Boat!
The highlight of Lefkada 7 H Seabreeze Private RIB Cruis5
- A 7 hours picturesque Private Rigid inflatable Boat Cruise
- Porto Katsiki and Ekremni Beach, two of the most beaudiful beach in Greece & Europe
- Agiofili, the diamond beach of Lefkada island
- Morning cruise
- Sunset cruise
Lefkada 7 H Seabreeze Private RIB Cruise Itinerary: Porto Katsiki> Egremnoi> Agiofilli> Sivota
Departure for Lefkada 7 H Seabreeze Private RIB Cruise from Sivota at 9:30 AM and 15:30 PM (Sunset Cruise)
Start our journey from Sivota Lefkada! Our first stop will be Porto Katsiki; The white rocks, turquoise crystal clear waters, and the magical sound of water will bring you close to the exotic nature of the most famous Mediterranean beach.
Next, we’ll stop at Egremni. Here you will have the chance to experience the waters in various shades and lounge music from the beach bar that feels like the Caribbean.
Leaving Egremni we thereafter we’ll reach Milos. A hidden gem that will give you a sense of tranquillity and privacy in a magical landscape.
Sesoula is our next stop. A tiny rocky island carefully placed by mother Nature very close to Lefkada. You can’t miss this wild landscape!
Finally, our last stop will be Agiophylli of course. The diamonds beach of Lefkada. Here we introduce you to the small cute beach with turquoise clear waters ideal for the lovers of diving.
After a day full of new images and experiences we return to Sivota Lefkada. Explore Lefkada’s Sivota cute restaurants and bars, or you can just wander around one of the most cosmopolitan centers of Lefkada.
- Meeting Location: Sivota pier
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time: At 10:00 AM
- Return Time: At 03:00 PM
- Operates: Daily from May to October
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Lefkada and marina – port at the ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Fresh Fruits
- Traditional snacks from our garden
- Premium wine or beer per passenger
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sea toys
- Fresh towels
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- JL audio & subwoofer mp3 – Bluetooth-AUX connection
- Sea pouffe floating
- Free waterproof mobile phone case
- GoPro camera
- Waterproof jacket
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Rigid Inflatable Boat Cruise
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details are needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships, and names in detail are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy &Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read that requirement in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all cruises; No show mean, no refund