Lefkada 7 Hours Private Rib Cruise; Relax or party at the famous Lefkada beaches! Our Lefkada Private Rib boat Cruise offers you the unique opportunity to explore the famous beaches of the island in a luxurious and fun way! It is a Private Day Boat Cruise to Lefkada Private Rib Cruise, which means that everything is planned to suit your needs and accommodate you in the most relaxing and comfortable way!
Highlights Of Lefkada 7 Hours Private Rib Cruise
- It is a 6½ hour approx private cruise of Lefkada
- Stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat
- Beaches of Lefkada intertwined with the island’s global reputation
- Cool Beverages, Fresh fruit & snacks
- Multilingual Captain
- Wi-Fi internet connection on board
Details Lefkada 7 Hours Private Rib Cruise
Cruise Itinerary: Atokos> Frikes Ithaca> Emblisi Kefalonia> Fiskardo Kefalonia> Sivota
Lefkada 7 Hours Private Rib Cruise; Our journey starts from Sivota, Lefkada. First destination: Atokos. A small islet, an unknown paradise with turquoise waters reminiscent of the island of the Hidden Treasure of our childhood.
Our next stop will be Frikes, and Ithaca. The picturesque fishing village with the two windmills is a favorite station for lovers of sailing and windsurfing. Immediately after Frikes, we reach northern Kefalonia and the beach Emblisi that looks like a pool. Enjoy sunbathing and swimming but please do not forget to try the traditional Kefalonian meat pie which you can find at the beach.
Our Lefkada 7 Hours Private Rib Cruise continues at Fiskardo. Colorful houses, picturesque paths, taverns in an old settlement that has been declared protected after the earthquakes that the island experienced many many years ago.
At the end of this wonderful day, the Venetian Lighthouse of Fiskardo could not be missing. The Venetian Lighthouse has stood proudly since the 16th century, welcoming travelers to a landscape reminiscent of the time of the knights. There you can enjoy one last swim before returning to Sivota Lefkada after a day of adventure, images, and flavors.
(All of our cruise programs and services can be tailor-made – matched to your wishes and needs.)
- Meeting Location: At your accommodation or Sivota at 10:00 AM
- Duration: ½ or 1 day
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time; At 10:00 AM
- Return Time: At 05:00 PM.
- Operates; Daily
- Transfer offered; Travelers pickup/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel or apartment in Lefkada and Yacht marina at the pier!
- Info needed; When booking make sure to include the address of your accommodation, or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details is needed so we can notify you for the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibuses, and buses, cruise and sail boat trips passport numbers citizenships and names in details are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all vehicles; No show means no refund