Our Impeccable Beauty Of Meganisi, Skorpios on a 1D cruise from Lefkada is the perfect way to get off the beaten path and into the wild nature around the island of Lefkada. Cruise out on the limpid waters of the Ionian Sea as you discover the hidden beauty and magic history of this region.
Enjoy the Impeccable Beauty Of Meganisi, Skorpios on a 6½-hour Cruise, and live a day like no other!
Highlights of the Impeccable Beauty Of Meganisi, Skorpios on a 6½-hour Cruise
- Visit in 6½ hours the Impeccable Beauty Of Lefkada sarounding island Cruise
- Enjoy swimming to a secluded cove
- Discover the uninhabited island of Scorpio
- Explore the island of Meganisi
Impeccable Beauty Of Meganisi, Skorpios on a 6½-hour Cruise; Experience Greek dance, beach BBQ, visit traditional villages, and swim in amazing beaches, all in one day!
Make a journey into Greek history, learn about local traditions, Greek mythology, the history of Lefkada and surroundings, the Onassis family. Swim in amazingly crystal clear water and enjoy traditional Greek food at the beach barbeque! All with Gerasimos, one of the most charismatic captains who will teach you also Greek dances!
Impeccable Beauty Of Meganisi, Skorpios on a 6½-hour Cruise includes the following itinerary:
- Famous Cave of Papanikolis, Meganisi – stop for a swim
- Spartohori village, Meganisi – guided tour
- The virgin beach Lakka, Lefkada – stop for a swim and beach BBQ
- Skorpios and the private beach of Maria Callas – stop for a swim
In the price is included:
-English (+ other languages) explanation
-Guided tour of Spartochori
-Snorkeling equipment, sun umbrellas, beach BBQ lunch with souvlaki, tzatziki, greek salad with feta, fruit, wine, soft drinks, ouzo and olives, watermelon.
Alternative menu, included vegetarian option, on request
In one unforgettable day visit marine cave, learn about greek mythology, history, traditions, flora and fauna, 3 hours time for swimming and sea sports, beach BBQ, practice your Greek dancing, sail our Greek Warship, visit the famous Onassis’ private island Scorpios!
Impeccable Beauty Of Meganisi, Skorpios on a 6½-hour Cruise boat has a maximum capacity of 100 passengers, but we prefer to take a maximum of 70-80 passengers, to ensure total comfort and well-being of all. We also ensure that there are no more than 40 minutes cruising between stops.
DAILY SCHEDULE: Your journey begins at 9.30 am departing from Nidri harbor, returning at 17.30pm to Nidri Harbour.
Slowly will start getting ready to return and around 16:30 the trip begins back to Lefkada after a day full of fun and unique memories!
Daily Departures at 09:30 a.m. Return at 17:30 p.m.
- Meeting point: Old Port of Nydri.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered (optional).
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Lefkada island, Lefkada port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier at an extra cost!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
Available: April to October
- Day: Daily
Meeting point: Meet at the Port of Nydri
- Morning Meeting Time: 09:30 Return Start time: 16:30 Return time: 17:30
- Language: English
What is Included
✔ Boat cruise for 6½ hours + crew
✔ On-board Barbeque Lunch consisting of chicken/pork Souvlaki, Greek salad, tzatziki, rice, bread, and seasonal fruits.
✔ Complimentary house wine (white and red), soft drinks, water throughout the cruise.
✔ All safety equipment
What is Excluded
✘ Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
✘ Towels (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Snorkeling gear (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Gratuities (optional)
- Shared tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: May to October
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
- Not allowed: Oversize luggage, Luggage, or large bags
- Id or passport must be presented to verify age & country of origin.
- The legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Lefkada Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain.
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund