Explore The Paradise Of Lefkada 1 Day Cruise combining the remote with the most popular beaches of the famous island of Lefkada and the nearby islands. Discover some of the most famous beaches in the Greek Islands with a cruise to the southern shores of cosmopolitan Lefkada. Relax on board while following the island’s gorgeous south coast, stopping to swim at several different beaches including Porto Katsiki.
Enjoy The Paradise Of Lefkada 1 Day Cruise, it’s a seamless way to soak up the Ionian sun on an island known for its fun-loving lifestyle!
Highlights of The Paradise Of Lefkada 1 Day Cruise
- Visit in 7½ hours Paradise of Lefkada South Beaches by boat
- Cruise to the beautiful island of Ithaka and Kefalonia
- Stop to swim in the clear waters of the Ionian Sea or relax on the sand
- Fun and easy way to visit several of the island’s beaches
Experience action, and party in one excursion that brings you to the most well-known beaches of Lefkada and the legendary Paradise Party Beach!
Enjoy our fun at the South Beaches 7½-hour Cruise in the Ionian Sea for a day full of action, swimming, traditional Greek meze (snack), and the vibes of the famous Porto Katsiki beach, Ekremni beach, Fiskardo in Kefalonia island, Ithaka the island of legendary Odysseas, Cave Papanikolis at Meganisi island, Onassis island Scorpio and Medouri!
The Paradise Of Lefkada 1 Day Cruise; Depart from Nidri harbor and sail around the coast of Lefkada to the beach of Egremni for swimming and sunbathing. After Egremni we’ll have a stop at Porto Katsiki one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe.
An unforgettable experience is our visit to Fiskardo of Kefalonia which is regarded as the diamond of the Ionian. Stop for lunch and swimming.
Next stop to Ithaca for a walk and swimming, home of Odysseus the hero of Homer!
The Cave of Papanikolis situated in Meganisi. Stop for photographs.
In the afternoon we’ll visit the island of the Onassis family Scorpios! Enjoy the magnificent views of the nearby islands belonging to the Scorpios group Scorpidi, Sparti, and Madouri.
We’ll return to Nidri where our cruise comes to the end!
- Translation in your language!
- Crew to attend to all your needs.
- Play-area – bar – comfortable seating and fully air-conditioned boat!
The cruise will only be performed if the weather conditions allow it and always according to Port Authority’s instructions for safety reasons.
- Meeting point: Port of Nydri City.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered (optional).
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Lefkada island, Lefkada port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier at an extra cost!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
Available: April to October
- Day: Daily
Meeting point: The Port of Nydri City
- Morning Meeting Time: 09:15, Return time: 18:15
- Language: English
What is Included
✔ Boat cruise along Lefkada south beaches + island
✔ Snack & local beer or refreshment
✔ All safety equipment
✔ Snorkeling gear (unused)
What is Excluded
✘ Towels (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Gratuities (optional)
- Shared tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: April to October
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
- Not allowed: Oversize luggage, Luggage, or large bags
- Id or passport must be presented to verify age & country of origin.
- The legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Lefkada Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain.
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund