Our Lefkada Helicopter Private Tours are the best way to see the island from above and admire the magnificent landmarks. Aerial Photography, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Special Dates, Proposals, Sunset Flights, Valentine’s Day, Real Estate Scouting, Group Helicopter Tours, Low-Level Coastline Flights
Scenic Rides Over Lefkada Island and Romantic Day and Evening Flights Over the Island
Enjoy our tour rides, deluxe VIP Lefkada city & beach tour only for the best price!! We offer helicopter tours utilizing our luxury aircraft with a communication headset and window seat for each passenger. The visibility from inside these helicopters is excellent. All aircraft are air-conditioned and we have a 100% perfect safety record.
With years of experience in the industry, we’ve learned to pinpoint the requisites of our clients precisely. Traveling to multiple locations in one day, hard to access destinations, providing rapid transfers in tight schedules, and making quick adjustments according to sudden changes in plan are our bread and butter. With a proven customer satisfaction track record, we can arrange the best possible helicopter tours and transport tailored to suit your needs. Whether it’s for a tour, important meetings,
quick transfers, aerial surveys, or entertainment, we’ll put together an executive helicopter charter that lets you take care of it quickly and easily.
Highlights of Lefkada Helicopter Private Tours
- Private tour in Lefkada with a luxury air-conditioned helicopter
- Expert, English-speaking pilot
- Take panoramic pictures of the islands famous beaches and the spectacular view of the Ionian
- Enjoy a flight from the above and experience a unique tour
- Experience a true view of Ionian’s crystal clear blue waters, gorgeous sandy beaches, and traditional villages
With part of our fleet based in Lefkada we are able to offer you multiple day trips from Lefkada to your desirable destination!
Suggested Helicopter Private Tours From Lefkada
Fly over some of the most beautiful Ionian islands and discover places that are unreachable by any other means. You will have the chance to see four beautiful different Greek islands in just 30 minutes.
It is a great opportunity to take panoramic marvelous pictures to cherish forever. Only a helicopter ride above one of the most glamourous islands in the world can offer a true view of its crystal clear blue waters, gorgeous sandy beaches, and whitewashed villages.
Explore Lefkada like a VIP by choosing an air sightseeing tour by helicopter or aircraft. We give you the opportunity to experience the best of Lefkada and the Ionian Sea from the sky!
A helicopter tour offers a wonderful perspective on the many historic monuments of Greece that have been standing since ancient times.
We offer customers the opportunity to see Lefkada and the most famous areas in a whole new way -from the skies! Our team helps you plan a flight itinerary of your choice.
There is no more perfect way to celebrate any occasion, an anniversary, a wedding or engagement, a birthday or just a romantic night out on the town.
How about an experience you will never forget with one of the best helicopter tours in Greece that takes you from Lefkada to Santorini. Witness the magic of this crème de la crème destination from the luxury of your private helicopter seat
Soar above Athens to view all of the city’s most captivating sights! Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the exquisite landscape of Meteora. Choose a helicopter tour over Lefkada and the Ionian islands, visit the birthplace of Zeus, father of the Gods, with a helicopter tour of Crete is something you must experience. Taking a helicopter tour is a privilege that few get to enjoy.
See you in the air!
Duration: 30 minutes
Max. Passengers – 4
Get onboard our helicopter and prepare for the time of your life. 7 different islands, each one with its own characteristics. On 1 hour flight, you will be able to enjoy the beauties of some of the most famous Greek Islands.
Duration – 1 hour
Max. Passengers – 4
Corfu belongs to the complex of Small East Cyclades. Koufonisia geographically is located on the southeast side of Naxos and on the west side of Amorgos.
Schinoussa and Irakleia are two more nearby islands that compete for this complex. Koufonisia, Schinoussa, and Irakleia are known around Greece for their marvelous blue and cyan waters and sandy beaches. A sightseeing tour above them will astound you, as you will be able to see the excellent combination of crystal clear waters and golden sand.
A place where the horizon remains unspoiled and where people are still connected with nature.
Duration: 20 minutes over the islands.
Santorini is one of the most popular destinations in the World. Experience the famous sunset of Oia as well as a large number of attractions on this amazing island. Only 90 minutes from Lefkada with one of our helicopters, don’t miss this stunning experience.
A helicopter is the fastest, easiest, and most exciting way to get from Lefkada to Mykonos, and offers incredible views of both islands. Touring Lefkada to Mykonos by helicopter is a highlight of coming to the Greek islands. If you do a helicopter ride from one island to the other you save yourself a ferry trip and get an incredible helicopter tour. It’s sort of two-for-one. The flight takes about 110 minutes and is on a deluxe twin-engine helicopter (there are differently-sized helicopters depending on the size of your group).
Book helicopter transfers in advance as they can sell out from June to September. Helicopter transfers are available in both directions – first select the number of people and then you’ll see two options to book: Mykonos to Lefkada or Lefkada to Mykonos. (Helicopter prices start at about 800€ per person. Not cheap, but if that’s in your budget it’s a great way to save time and hassle as well as have an incredible experience. Flights include hotel pickup.)
Patmos island aka “the Apocalypse island” is one of the most religious destinations because of the Cave of the Apocalypse and its monasteries. Along with it though, combines a beautiful natural environment as well as a number of capes, bays, and inlets along with the crystal clear waters of the island. You can visit Patmos within 95 minutes from Lefkada is an easy, fast, and reliable way with one of our helicopters.
So, relax in our comfortable fully airconditioned helicopter and enjoy from above the diamond of the Ionian with stress-free and safe!
Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour Details
- Meeting Location: At your disired location
- Arrival and check-in; Passengers will meet our helicopters following the instructions of our ground crew and pilot.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Lefkada and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional English speaking pilot
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group (optional)
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding in archeological sites. Available on request with surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
List of prohibited objects
With prejudice to the existing cabin safety regulations, passengers are not allowed to bring the above objects to security restricted areas and the cabin of the aircraft.
A. Arms, firearms, and other devices capable or which appear likely to cause severe injuries, such as:
- Every kind of firearms’ pistols, revolvers, rifle shots, carbines, gun games, copies and imitations of firearms, perceived as real guns.
- Parts of firearms, apart from optical sights, weapons that operate with compressed air and CO2, like pistols, pellet guns, rifles, and all arms flying spheres.
- Sprinkles flare pistols and starters.
- Bows, crossbows, and arrows.
- Harpoon and snorkeling equipment.
B. Paralysis devices-devices designed to cause paralysis or immobilization, such as:
- Shocking devices, like stun weapons, electroshock weapons, and bars.
- Bloodless stun and killing animal devices.
- Chemical substances, gasses, and sprays for neutralization and immobilization, like neutralization gasses, pepper sprays and animal repellent sprays.
C. Objects with a sharp point or sharp edge, capable to cause severe injury, such as:
- Cutting articles, like small and big axes and cleavers.
- Icepicks and icebreakers
- Razor blades
- Knives with blades larger than 6cm
- Scissors with blades longer than 6 cm from the connection point.
- Objects of martial arts with sharp points or sharp edges.
D. Professional tools-tools capable of causing severe injury or threatening the safety of the aircraft, such as:
- Drills and drill bits or portable electric drills
- Tools with blades, with the straining length exceeding 6cm, which can be used as weapons, like screwdrivers and chisels.
- Saws and wireless electric saws.
- Pistols bolting and reverting
E. Tools with sharp edges, capable of causing severe injury when used aggressively, such as:
- Baseball and softball bats.
- Bats and rods, like police batons, safety batons, and rods
- Martial arts equipment
F. Explosives and incendiary materials and devices, capable or to seem likely to be used in order to cause severe injury or to threaten the safety of the aircraft, such as:
- Blasting wicks
- Replicas or imitations of explosive devices
- Mines, grenades, and other military explosives
- Fireworks and other pyrotechnics
- Fumigant cans and cartridges
- Dynamite, powder, and plastic explosives.
G. Liquids, aerosols, gels, unless they are screened with LEDS equipment, according to the relevant procedures that apply to the airport or as an exemption from safety controls, according to the present regulations.
- All customers are required to be at the point of departure at least 20 minutes prior to the Estimated Time of Departure (ETD).
- In case of a passenger delay and when the aircraft’s schedule is affected Helicopter Private Tour will provide an alternate ETD based on that schedule making all efforts to serve the customer.
- If the flight cannot be performed on the same day an alternate date will be provided.
- In case the customer cannot fly at the revised ETD or at a different date this situation is treated as a cancellation and 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- In case Helicopter Private Tour delays the flight for technical or other reasons the customer will either be upgraded or downgraded (when applicable) with the terms that apply. If the customer denies the alternate solution a full refund will be made.
- In case the customer accepts the delay and/or the schedule change, no refunds are made apart from those effective in the case of a downgrade. Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- All passengers boarding Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour aircraft shall present their passport or ID when requested.
- The Captain reserves the right to scan the passengers and/or luggage using a metal detector if he deems necessary to do so.
- Refusal or failure to present identification documents may lead to a cancelation of the flight and no refund shall be made.
- Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger(s) that seems to be or is acting as if he/she is intoxicated or drunk. In case Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour denies boarding under such circumstances no refund will be made to the customer.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- Waiting – 150 euro/hr,
- Second pilot charge – 200 euro,
- Overnight charge 400 euro, all subject to availability.
- Waiting time and overnight charges are only applicable when the same passengers are on board both legs.
- All helicopters are subject to weight limitations for passengers and baggage.
- Customers are obliged to provide Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour all passengers’ names and actual weights as well as baggage weights and dimensions (if required) before the commencement of the flight.
- Flight confirmations sent are based on these weights and the customer is obliged to inform Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour of any change. Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour reserves the right to deny performing a flight where a weight limitation exceedance is noted or when the baggage is overweight and/or oversized and cannot safely fit inside the aircraft’s baggage compartment.
- Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour provides detailed baggage compartment dimensions for all its aircraft as well as detailed specifications.
- In case Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour can offer a larger aircraft for the flight requested due to weight limitations the flight is subject to additional charges.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- In case of cancellations more than or up to 48 hours prior to departure a full refund shall be given.
- In case of cancellations of less than 48 hours in advance but more than or up to 24 hours prior to the departure time 30% of the flight will be charged
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the flight 80% of the total amount will be charged.
- In the case of a customer no-show, the full amount of the flight will be charged.
- In case Lefkada Helicopter Private Tour cancels a flight the full amount will be refunded to the customer and according to EU rules that apply.
- If a flight is canceled due to weather or an unexpected restriction from the authorities the customer is entitled to a full refund unless the client wishes to reschedule.
- Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.
- For any further information, please contact us!