Lefkada Sea Transfers; You are in Lefkada and would like to visit one of the neighboring islands or beaches without having to deal with the crowds of tourists who are flooding the local buses and ferries? You’ve come to the right place! Our boat transfers from Lefkada island are the perfect solution for you and your friends and family! Not only will they get you to your destination faster, but you will also enjoy a beautiful ride and get up close and personal with the Ionian.
With our help, you can reach the most popular destinations in a blink of an eye and for the best possible price. It’s a perfect way to avoid the stress that the hordes of people inevitably bring.
Highlights Of Lefkada Sea Transfers
- Transfer to your destination, in a blink of an eye
- Enjoy a beautiful ride and get up close and personal with the Ionian
- Beaches of Lefkada intertwined with the island’s global reputation
- A perfect way to avoid the stress hordes of people inevitably bring.
- Most reliable, safe, and unique way to get to all the magical beaches of the island
- Multilingual Captain
- Wi-Fi internet connection on board
Private sea transfers anywhere in Lefkada!
You are in Lefkada and would like to visit one of the neighboring islands or beaches without having to deal with the crowds of tourists who are flooding the local buses and ferries? You’ve come to the right place! Our boat transfers from Mykonos Ornos beach are the perfect solution – not only will they get you to your destination faster, but you will also enjoy a beautiful ride and get up close and personal with the Aegean.
With our help, you can reach all the most popular destinations in a blink of an eye and for the best possible price. It’s a perfect way to avoid the stress hordes of people inevitably bring.
Reach the most famous beaches without losing time! Our Lefkada Sea Transfers is the most reliable, safe, and unique way to get to all the magical beaches of the island. Especially in July and August, motorized traffic can be a real nightmare and taxis are almost impossible to find! So who needs a car when you have a boat to move around!
Lefkada Sea Transfers operate daily from Nidri pier located to the south, at a distance of 13 km from Lefkada town. Our private fleet is available at any time to transfer you in comfort and style to all glamorous places or to any nearby beaches.
Imagine getting to Lefkada island and jumping right onto a motorboat and immediately getting that sense of adventure and discovery. Soon after that, you will sense an adrenaline rush washing over you as the boat picks up speed and you start feeling the wind in your hair. Yes, our boats make every place in the Aegean easily accessible because, in addition to having experienced and very capable staff, they are very fast and cut down the time needed to get anywhere to a couple of hours at most. So don’t waste any of your hard-earned vacation on traffic jams (of which there are plenty in Lefkada during summer).
Book a boat transfer Lefkada, and you will start enjoying yourself immensely even before you reach the island, the beach, or nightclub of your choice.
Lefkada Sea Transfers to the Rest of the Ionian island in a lifetime experience!
Turn your transportation to another island into a lifetime experience! Our private boats are available to transfer you safely from Lefkada island to any other island in the Ionian islands. Not only we’ll get you to your destination in time, but you choose the time of departure. You may also choose to make this short trip into a day cruise by stopping for a swim at a beautiful cove or a secluded beach!
- Meeting Location; Nydri pier
- Duration; as fast as possible
- Boat Capacity; 9 participants
- Departure time; At any time
- Return Time; At any time
- Operates; Daily
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Lefkada and marina at the ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the marina and the yacht/ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Multilingual Captain
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Land Transfer Service
- Sea Transfer
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details are needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships and names in detail are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirements in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund